- A comprehensive understanding of human anatomy is necessary for a carrier as a medical profession.
- Medical and allied health students study the anatomy of various systems.
- Acquire knowledge of normal structure of various human body systems and understand the anatomical structure.
- To acquire knowledge of the normal physiology of various human body.
- To describe the anatomical terms, organization of human body.
- To describe the structure and function of bones, joints and muscles.
- To describe the structure and function of Nervous system and sensory organs.
- To describe the structure and function of Circulatory and Lymphatic System.
- To describe the structure and function of Respiratory and Digestive System.
- To describe the physiology of cell, tissue, membrane and glands.
- To describe the bone formation and growth and movement of skeleton system.
- To describe the physiology of blood and function of heart.
- To describe the physiology and mechanism & digestive system.
- To describe the physiology of Sensory organs &endocrine gland.
- In our institute the Labs. having proper lighting and good ventilation.
- The anatomy and physiology lab consist of all the equipment such as adult human articulated skeleton, adult skull, pelvic, heart with large blood vessels, eye with different section, ear with different section, full set of dis articulated adult human skeleton, specimen like gall bladder with gall stones, cyst, appendix, normal uterus, placenta, uterus and sub mucus fibroid etc…and different charts of all the systems.
- The lab is well furnished in such a way that the students are able to acquire their knowledge through their different demonstration.