ISMEP = "Indo Sweden Mutual Exchange Programme"
The Indo-Sweden mutual exchange program was commenced in 2011 between Dinsha Patel College of Nursing, Nadiad and Skolstaden School, Helsinborg, Sweden with the following
Aims & Objectives
- Arranging mutual communication for the mutual benefit of Students of both the Institutions.
- Exchange Health care information, teaching materials and knowledge about new modalities and research.
- Exchange visits of teachers and students for training.
- Exchange culture and traditions of both the countries.
- As a provision to provide resources.