The Nursing Profession is the Noblest of all professions and in immense demand globally, offering a highly rewarding career. The Dinsha Patel College of Nursing has a vision to “achieve synergistic union of knowledge, skills and technology, to be a globally responsive and social conscious institute, committed to grooming highly skilled, innovative professionals by applying latest research evaluations, expert guiding force, hands-on training and optimum usage of resources.”
The Dinsha Patel College of Nursing established in the year of 2011, Dinsha Patel College of Nursing aims to train dedicated and expert nurses, capable of contributing towards the development of emerging health care systems in public and private health care organizations, as well as community services.
Our Bachelor of Nursing degree course & G.N.M. Programme provides high achieving undergraduate students the opportunity to extend themselves intellectually and clinically, thereby rendering quality care to the general public through our hospital and community services.
Our significantly well infrastructured institution imparts high quality professional education to young and aspiring candidates who have dedicated themselves to be efficient nurses and also meet the acute shortage of qualified and skilled nursing manpower, our country is currently facing. Special impetus is given in D.P.C.N. to train students capable of giving comprehensive nursing care, such as promoting preventive, curative and rehabilitative services to the needy.
I welcome all the new students and wish them success through their academic journey out of our college as successful nursing professional.
To become a global destination, for nursing personnel through qualitative contribution in nursing profession.
To prepare competent health care professionals as a nurse clinician, educators, leaders and researchers that strengthen the health and well being of individual and society.
- To promote the scientific base of nursing knowledge and skill through innovative teaching methodology.
- To deliver comprehensive holistic health care to the client at various health care settings.
- To motivate the students to practice within the legal and ethical boundaries and cultivate a genuine feeling of compassion for the client.
- To build all round development of the students in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To develop leadership skill and group dynamic among nursing students to meet the need of changing society.
- To work collaboratively as a partner in the delivery of health care.
About Mahagujarat Medical Society (M.M.S.)
M.M.S. offers secondary and tertiary medical care in various health care sector at affordable costs to every class of the society. It has grown into a prominent super specialty, academic, research and health care institute with an accredited degree programme in Ayurveda, Nursing and DMLT course.
Other than our own college D.P.C.N. the MMS have 1st ayurved college of Gujarat known as J.S. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya.
Overview of Dinsha Patel College of Nursing (D.P.C.N)
- It is a matter of great pride for all of us that the Dinsha Patel College of Nursing came in to existence merely 3 year ago with a philosophy of “service to the sufferers is supreme”.
- The Dinsha Patel College of Nursing is a budding institution established by Mahagujarat medical society on the name of “Shri Dinsha Patel, President Mahagujarat medical society.
- College of Nursing has started a bachelor of science in nursing degree from 2011 And general nursing and midwifery (G.N.M.) From 2012 recognize by INC, New Delhi & GNC, Ahmedabad, Affiliated to Gujarat University Ahmedabad.
- we have Parent hospital Sheth H.J. Mahagujarat Hospital, D.Z. Patel Cardiology center and S. N. Shah Cancer Hospital and research center.
||Office held in the association
|Shri Bhaskarbhai Desai
|Shri Sumanbhai B. Shaikh
|Dr. Arvindbhai C. Vyas
|Shri Anup P. Desai
|Shri Dilip T. Amin
|Shri Chetan Shah
|Dr. Samir J. Patel
|Dr. B.H. Shelat
Affiliation and Reorganization…
- Indian Nursing Council, Delhi (I.N.C.)
- Gujarat nursing council, Ahmedabad (G.N.C.)
- Government of Gujarat, Gandinagar.
- University Grants Commission, Delhi (UGC).
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified