- To acquired knowledge of nutrition for maintenance of optimum health at different stages of life and its application for practice of nutrition.
- To describe the relationship between nutrition and health.
- To describe the classification, functions, sources and recommended daily allowance of Carbohydrates.
- To describe the sources, Functions, and requirements of water and electrolytes.
- To describe various national programmes related to nutrition.
- We have well ventilated and well furnished nutrition Lab.
- We have facilities in nutrition Lab. Like glassware articles, refrigerator, Mixture, Dinner Set, DinningTable with Chair, Table met, stove, weighting machine.
- To introduce students about Cookery rules and Preservation of nutrients.
- To prepare and serve simple beverages and different types of foods.
- To aware about principles, methods of cooking and serving.
- To give knowledge regarding calculation of balance diet for different categories of people.