1. Title of the committee : Green Audit committee
2. Details of committee members :
No. Name of Designation in committee
- Mr. Virendra Jain Chairman
- Ms.Kiran Dolia Secretary
- Mrs. Arpita Vaidya Member
- Mrs. Hetal Gandhi Member
- Ms. Dipti Parmar Member
- Ms. Drumini patel Member
- Ms. Dharini patel Member
3. Objective of Committee :
- To do plantation of Maximum tree to protection the environment.
- To create environmental awareness among students.
- To make effective waste management (solid,water)
- Effectively using Alternate energy initiatives such as (Solar plant)
- Implement Audit such as :
- Water audit
- Energy audit
- Waste management audit
- Green audit
- To try to make our college plastic free, ecofriendly and have to take measure towards believe it.
- To care and periodically evaluation of tree.
- Observation and maintain the garden area.
- To implement paperless office.
- To make Average percentage expenditure on green initiatives and waste management.
- Use bicycles for pollution free environment.
4. Strategies/Recommendation :
- Following area covered for environment management.
- Water management
- Energy Conservation.
- Waste management
- E waste management
- Green area Management
- Use of LED for energy conservation
- Single sided papers to be used for writing and photocopy.
- Important and confidential papers after their validity to be sent for pulping.
- Recycle or safely dispose of white goods, computers and electrical appliances.
- Review periodically the list of trees planted in the garden, allot numbers to the trees and keep records. Give scientific names to the tree and maintain green card
- Promote environmental awareness as a part of course work in various curricular areas, independent research projects, and community services.
- Create awareness of environmental sustainability and takes action to ensure environmental sustainability.
- Establish a college environmental committee that will hold responsibility for the enforcement and review of the environmental policy.
- Ensure that an audit is conducted annually and action is taken on the basis of audit report, recommendation and findings.
- Celebrate every year 5th June as “Environment Day” and plant trees on this day to make the campus more Green.
Composition of Go Green committee :
Sr no. Position Members profile Members
- Chairperson A senior faculty member of college. To be nominated by the provost. Mr. Virendra Jain
- Secretory Assistant professor Ms. Kiran
- Member Gardener
- Member For garden work and maintaining of Green card university/college nominated by the provost.
- Member GNM Class vise responsible tutor Ms. Dharini patel
- Member B.Sc. Class vise responsible tutor. Ms. Hetal Gandhi
5. Distribution of Work :
- Work accordingly to fulfill the objectives
- To searching issues
- Encourages the students for sharing their problems
- Monitoring class vise plantation.
- To making agenda on every 13th
- Planning accordingly policy of WDC
- Resolve the problems of students
- Forward to the chair person
Chair person :
- Guide to Secretory and whole group members.
- Give their suggestion
- Solve the student problems
- Evaluation of team work
6. List of records to be maintained in committee :
- Agenda and minutes of the meetings register
- Monthly report
- Green audit file
- Bills, file